LIMASSOL, Cyprus–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Nowadays, more and more businesses operate internationally. Never before has it been so easy for a business to reach new customers — thanks to the Internet, advanced analytics and globalization in general.
Global companies are taking over the world. TikTok was planned as a global player from day one — in many ways, this positioning was what this social network to become the main competitor to Facebook and Instagram in just two years. Netflix became a serious player in the streaming market and then changed it after its global expansion. But how does a business scale competently?
The seventh PM GO conference will bring together entrepreneurs, top managers of international companies and marketers who will talk about the best practices of going global. What local habits are blocking global scaling? Are there recipes for winning in new markets? How does one lead in this new age of globalization? Our speakers will answer these questions and more:
● Alexa Mayer, Head of Industry, US & CA Retail Apps at Google — has been working with major retailers for over 6 years to promote them using Google services.
● Grigory Bakunov, CTO, VP of Technology, Parimatch Tech — for over 15 years, Grigory has been launching Internet projects and leading innovation at Yandex, and now he leads digital development at Parimatch;
● Swati Mohan, Business & Brand Leader. Ex-Head of Marketing, Netflix India — Works on creating products that drive business growth through user engagement and forming new habits.
● Ihor Zhadanov, CEO and co-founder of Readdle, is a leader of a tech company whose products are used by over 150 million people around the world, as well as business clients like Siemens, BMW, Scandinavian Airlines and Roche.
● Ekaterina Belorusskaya, Founder, Member of Supervisory Board at Parimatch, Chairwoman of Parimatch Foundation — runs a charitable foundation helping children, regardless of their physical needs, social status and other barriers, to gain access to education and sports.
and other leaders from the world of business, technology, sports and CSR.
PM GO: Go global! will feature ground-breaking presentations, panel discussions and interviews. Business leaders looking to scale their business or already going global will find this conference especially useful. And marketers, developers and managers will learn how to tweak their processes so that their product is used around the world.
Join PM GO: Go global! free of charge, subject to preliminary registration on our website at the link. The conference starts at 10:30 on May 14.